Content of the material
The Toyota Camry has a trunk space between 13.1 ft3 and 16.7 ft3, depending on its trim and model year.
Scroll down or quick-jump for detailed information on your particular Toyota Camry model year.
Check the cargo space for other makes and models here.
- The 2020 Toyota Corolla (Mid-Size Sedan) has cargo space of 13.1 ft3.
- The 2020 Jeep Cherokee (SUV) has cargo space from the back of the vehicle to the first row of 54.7 ft3.
- The 2020 Ford F-150 XL 2WD Reg Cab 8′ Box has a cargo box volume of 77.4 ft3.
2000 Toyota Camry Cargo Space
The 2000 Toyota Camry has 14.1 ft3 of trunk space.
See the data outlined in the table below.
|Trunk Volume||14.1 ft3|
Boot space and storage
There is 524 litres of bootspace available in the Camry’s tail, with rear seatbacks that split/fold in a 60/40 configuration in order to accommodate longer loads.
The Camry is compromised compared with hatchbacks because it’s a four-door saloon with a bootlid, rather than a hatchback with a more practical tailgate. That distinction means that the actual opening for the boot is rather narrow making it somwhat tricky to slide larger, bulkier objects into it in the first place.
Every Camry trim level comes with all-season tires and a temporary spare. However, you’ll have your choice of wheel sizes.
For starters, the Toyota Camry L comes standard with 16-inch steel wheels, which are paired with P205/65R16 all-season tires. You can also upgrade to available 17- or 18-inch alloy wheels on select models, or go for the Camry XSE V6, which comes with 19-inch black machine-finish alloy wheels and P235/40R19 tires.
Toyota Camry Dimensions
The dimensions of the Camry are quite generous for a car in its class. Passengers will be pleased with the amount of headroom and legroom, which are spacious enough for even the tallest passengers. Able to seat up to 5 people, the Camry is great for families and small groups. Families with small and teenage children would do well with the Toyota Camry.
- Hasn’t been tested by Euro NCAP
- Lots of standard safety equipment across the range
- Some additional equipment features on Excel grade
Euro NCAP has not tested the Toyota Camry for crash-testing purposes, but given its underpinnings, we expect it would score well.
Standard equipment is generous. All Camrys come with:
- Adaptive cruise control
- Automatic LED headlamps
- Emergency steering assist
- Intelligent adaptive cruise control
- Intersection turn assistance
- Lane-departure warning with steering assist
- Lane trace assist
- Pre-collision system with pedestrian detection
- Road sign assist
- Sway warning