Content of the material
- 1. ColorCoral Cleaning Gel
- 32. Some food storage containers with air-tight lids that are great for storing all your dry goods AND making your pantry look Pinterest perfect
- 35. A set of glass spice jars that are *magnetic* so you can stick them on the side of your fridge, rather than using up an entire kitchen drawer or shelf
- Is it reusable?
- NFL Commissioner Admits We Were Wrong for Not Listening to Players
- Member Login
- Get the ColorCoral Universal Cleaning Gel for $8.99
1. ColorCoral Cleaning Gel
Most of the cleaning gels come in a blue color, but this option has a unique yellow color. It also has a fresh lemon scent, providing a clean feeling in addition to dust and grime removal. The gel comes in a closeable tin, and it’s designed to be reused until the color darkens and it no longer grips.
Pros: Unique yellow color. Fresh lemon scent. Comes in a closeable container.
Cons: Like other options, it’s not designed to be cleaned.Amazon
32. Some food storage containers with air-tight lids that are great for storing all your dry goods AND making your pantry look Pinterest perfect
35. A set of glass spice jars that are *magnetic* so you can stick them on the side of your fridge, rather than using up an entire kitchen drawer or shelf
Is it reusable?
When I first got this gel, it was yellow and had a slight lemon scent. After a few weeks of regular and occasionally heavy use, it looked like something I’d coughed up the last time I had bronchitis. And that lemon scent? Long gone.
But much to my shock, as nasty as the gel itself looked, it was as pliable and effective at picking up dust and debris as it was in the beginning. Still, rolling a snot-colored ball of goo around in my hands started to feel unhygienic over time.
So how do you clean it? On Amazon, it specifically says that you can’t wash this gel with water. As I found out after I ran it under cold water, there’s a good reason for that. It dripped apart in my fingers and plopped in stringy pieces onto the sink with a splat. When I tried to roll it back together again, it was too slippery and left a funky, not at all lemon-fresh smell behind on my hands.
After that, I knew this gel was a goner. Short of picking off those big pieces of dirt, it seems there really isn’t a way to make this goo look and feel like new after it’s been used.
NFL Commissioner Admits We Were Wrong for Not Listening to Players
'We… admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier' — NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell commented on Black Lives Matter, four years after @Kaepernick7 first took a knee
Member LoginForgot your password? Click Here
Get the ColorCoral Universal Cleaning Gel for $8.99
Prices are accurate at the time this article was published, but may change over time.